Connect

Urine Testing for Public Assistance?

Dear President Obama: My employer pays me for my hard work. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test now and then. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. I have no problem with the urine testing, but what I do have a problem with is my hard-earned, easily-taken taxes being given away by politicians to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check? I mean, I have to pass one to earn it for them! Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet, I really don't. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone who sits around on their lazy ass doing drugs while I work my ass off to support their lifestyle. Can you imagine how much money the government and taxpayers like me would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check? Thanks, Pissed Off in Chicago P.S. - Mr. Obama, you have access to highly sensitive information and you're in position of immense responsibility. Do you have to take a random drug test? Just curious. Chicago News Bench RSS Feed Cool Stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.