Connect

Hunter, The Magazine For Senators' Sons

Chill, this is just satire
We've put together a new magazine called "Hunter," designed with children of the privileged and politicians in mind. It's inspired by Hunter Biden. He's the son of Joe Biden, one of the most corrupt and dishonest US senators, vice presidents and presidents in history. 

But it's that very corruption and dishonesty that shaped Hunter into the man he is today. Papa Joe describes Hunter as "the most intelligent guy I know," and considering the people Joe hangs out with, we don't doubt it. 

This seems like a good place to quote rock band Credence Clearwater Revival's song, Fortunate One:

Some folks are born made to wave the flag,
Ooh, they're red, white and blue.
And when the band plays "Hail to the chief",
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord,

It ain't me, it ain't me,
I ain't no senator's son, son.
It ain't me, it ain't me;
I ain't no fortunate one, no,
Yeah!

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand,
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh.
But when the taxman comes to the door,
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.