Connect

The Sun-Times Snagged My Quigley Tweet

Quigley Wiggly
Mr. Quigley's staff was not so amused
, so I removed that post, but the Chicago Sun-Times snagged it and archived it

Ha! So, let me steal my own stolen copy and, with no apologies to Mike Quigley, reproduce it here: 

Mike Quigley Tweeted Me! Monday, February 09, 2009 Mike Quigley is running to fill the vacant 5th Congressional seat in Illinois. That's the one Rahm Emanuel occupied until he got a better gig with Oback Barama. Quigley is currently a commissioner on the Crook County Board. 

Mike's message to me today on Tweeter: Nice to tweet you. Stop by www.quigleyforcongress.com to check out why Mike's running for Congress. Say, Mike, here's a message for you: Stop by www.rogersparkbench.blogspot.com to check out why Tom will never support your run for Congress. Gad, get a frikkin' clue, Mike. Oh, and knock off the spam tweets, okay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.