Born Again Moderate Writes In

Pim's Ghost has left a new comment on your post "Top 10 Examples of Liberal Hypocrisy": Actually, we were going to write up another list of conservative hypocrisy, but we aren't sure where to start, and I'm sure there'd be over 10 examples. Hey, we were pissed, we've lived around libs our whole lives. But now we've met real honest to God Christian fundamentalist right-wingers.....let's just say we're back to our old moderate selves again. And if we wrote a list of examples of Christian Fundie hypocrisy we'd just have to buy our own server. That list'd be in the hundreds at least. But what the hell, I'm just a "dirty Mexican" who is "going to hell". But hey, interesting that you ran the link. Boy, has that blog changed since those days. My response: My first reaction to your comment is: You did not comment on the list! No thoughts or comments from you about the "10 Examples?" Anyway, let's see if I understand you correctly: You want to write a list of examples of conservative hypocrisy, but are not sure where to start. Hmmm. You haven't been thinking about it very hard, then, have you? I mean, hell, I'm a conservative and I could list of dozens of examples of hypocrisy (by individuals, since that's what I'm sure you meant). You're sure there would be more than 10 examples. Like, no kidding. You wrote that if you "wrote a list of examples of Christian Fundie hypocrisy we'd just have to buy our own server." Why would you have to buy a server? I'm sure a 100-gigabyte laptop would more than suffice. I hope you do write about the hypocrisy by conservatives and fundamentalist Christians, really. But here's a helpful hint: Be sure to balance your book, Mr. Born Again Moderate, with the equally frequent examples of fundamentalist Left-wingers (i.e., Reverend Al Sharpton, Reverend Jesse Jackson, Father Michael Pflager, etc.) It'd be a good read. Why would you call yourself a "dirty Mexican?" Are you Mexican? Have you not bathed lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.