Connect

Something About Eve

Eve Brownstone, MA, LCPC is one of the kindest - and busiest - souls in Rogers Park. She is an author and an "expressive arts therapist." Eve's Brownstone Therapeutics blogspot is a compilation of wonderful, orginal poetry and insights. Eve recently told me that she has completed a novel and is shopping it to publishers. The novel's title is "Oh, Home At Last: A Love Story And A Journey Home." For information about her novel you can click here. An example of Eve's poetry:
My heart is stirred tonight. I was exactly in the right place I was meant to be. I watched and enjoyed the movie Once.. full of beautiful music..I felt chills down my spine...sweet, tenderness.. Thanks Glen and Marketa. When the movie was over in the Evanston Theater nobody moved and people clapped. The movie filled my heart and eased me. It felt like a warm blanket on a rainy day with my sweetheart.....
Nice stuff. Eve describes her blog as, "a therapeutic community on-line," with topics ranging from relationships to inspirational writing. She hopes to start an advice column and encourages people to send in questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.