|Obama's death drones|
In fact, Obama has authorized, condoned and/or covered up torture, drone killing of civilians and other crimes -- and should be indicted. That's the conclusion of The Constitution Project, a legal research and advocacy group, in its "Report on Detainee Treatment."
|Petitioning Obama (change.org)|
"A nonpartisan group, The Constitution Project, in their mammoth 600-page report, has concluded that Barack Hussein Obama, the 44th President of the United States, should be indicted for war crimes in the authorization or coverup of the use of torture during interrogation on detainees at Guantánamo and CIA 'black sites'," according The Western Center for Journalism today.
The report is also critical of the administrations of Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.
- U.S. Torture of Detainees 'Indisputable' World Net Daily
- Is Obama continuing Bush-Cheney torture? The Star Democrat (newspaper)
- Transcript: What’s Going on at Gitmo? ProPublica
- A ‘terrorist’ is no ‘enemy combatant’ Reuters
- President Obama: Close Detention Facility at Guantanamo Bay Change.org
- Nader: Obama’s Drone Warfare Violates U.S. and International Law Between The Lines
- Nader: Reining In Obama and His Drones The Nader Page
- The Left Turning on Obama Over Military Policy Town Hall