|Kermit Gosnell - philly.com|
House of Horrors: "Prosecutors say the 72-year-old Gosnell delivered babies alive and had their spines severed with scissors to kill them. They say the baby whose death he was cleared in let out a soft whimper before Gosnell cut its neck." (Associated Press)
Gosnell operated the Family Women's Medical Society clinic at 3801 Lancaster Ave. from 1979 to 2010, when it was closed after a federal-state drug raid.
|Gosnell's House of Horrors|
A Delaware woman who worked at Gosnell’s abortion clinic testified on April 9 that it was “standard procedure” to snip the necks of babies that were delivered by patients before the abortion due to labor-inducing drugs. Eight former staffers of Gosnell’s clinic have pleaded guilty to a variety of charges and are awaiting sentencing.
- Gosnell guilty of first-degree murder Delaware Online
- Kermit Gosnell convicted on 3 of 4 counts of murdering babies LifeSiteNews
- 56 Days Later, ABC Ends Blackout, Covers Gosnell 'House of Horrors' Newsbusters
- Gosnell Found Guilty Of 3 Counts Of First Degree Murder CBS Philly
- Kermit Gosnell Found Guilty on Three First-Degree Murder Charges LifeNews
- Dr. Kermit Gosnell found guilty on three murder counts, acquitted on fourth count KTRK TV
- Why Obama and the Left Don't Care About Kermit Gosnell Human Events
- Kudos to Kermit Gosnell and Ariel Castro American Thinker