Thursday, October 25, 2012

Left To Die: Obama Knew Benghazi Attack Was Terrorism But Did Nothing

Oct. 25, 2012 - A new video (below) shows how the Obama Administration was more than merely negligent in the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and four others in the deadly attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya on Sept. 11, 2012. Email from the doomed U.S. consulate just before and during the attack show that the attack was not a simple protest. Real-time video of the attack was watched in the White House situation room.  Obama, it seems, intentionally left the U.S. consulate in Benghazi vulnerable and easy pickings for terrorists. That's a strong statement, but they received repeated requests for more security from Stevens in the months leading up to the Sept. 11 attack. Instead of listening to the ambassador and giving him more security staff, security was actually decreased.  

More following this video...

IN REAL TIME: An excellent report by Peter Ferrara at (Oct. 25) notes that documents released by the House Oversight Committee show that on Sept. 11, "the White House situation room starts receiving emails at about 1 pm that the mission is under hostile surveillance. The only response was that the Pentagon sends a drone armed with a video camera so that everyone in Washington can see what transpires in real time, as it happens, at the White House, at the State Department, at the Pentagon, at the CIA."

Photo: Reuters
You may recall that in the hours and days after the attack, Sec. of State Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama both blamed the violence on spontaneous protests in response to an anti-Muslim video. This, we now know, was not true.

Worse yet, Clintion and Obama were lyingThey knew that it was a well-planned terrorist attack and not an ordinary protest that got out of hand.

"The drone documents no crowds protesting any video," continues the Forbes report. "But at 4 pm Washington receives an email from the Benghazi mission that it is under military style attack."

The subject of that email: "U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack."

The email from the consulate in Benghazi said that the consulate was "under attack." It said nothing about any protests. "Ambassador Stevens, who is currently in Benghazi, and four COM personnel are in the compound safe haven," said the email.

"Just one hour flight time away were U.S. Air Force bases," says Forbes, "that could have been rousted in minutes to send fighter planes and attack helicopters that could have routed the attackers in minutes of fighting." Officials in Washington watched the events in real time. No help was sent. "Obama went to bed," noted BeforeItsNews, "knowing that the embassy was under attack and then went to a fundraiser in Las Vegas the next morning."