Tuesday, August 7, 2012

UPDATED: Nancy Pelosi's Secret Lesbian Affair And Heroin Use

Spankenfurher Pelosi
August 6, 2012 (Updated) - Tom Mannis, Special Correspondent - Somebody told me that Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), former Speaker of the House of Representatives, is having a torrid homosexual affair with a former employee of the U.S. Department of Justice. Twice weekly, the elderly Pelosi secretly meets "Alice," her 27-year old female lover at a Russian-style tea house in a Washington D.C. suburb in Maryland. They sip tea in a private booth, sometimes sharing caviar and water crackers, then slink off to a private room in a nearby "ladies club," each carrying an assortment of oils, lotions, adult toys and small bags of heroin in their large designer purses. 

Remember: It's a fact that I was told this by somebody. Of course, I cannot tell you my source's name.

Once they are in the total privacy of the room, the women shoot up with heroin and consume several bottles of champagne. According to my source, Pelosi is fond of dressing like a Nazi general during the all-night carnal encounters. One employee of the ladies' club, who asked to remain anonymous, said that "Alice" screams "spank me, dammit, spank me hard," often until sunrise.

Nancy Pelosi: Insatiable
The statement that somebody told this to me is true, and I'd love to hear Nancy Pelosi tell me I'm wrong. I'd also like to hear her prove that what I was told is not true, because she owes the nation an explanation.

Nancy Pelosi needs to prove to us all that she is not, in fact, having a steamy, narcotics-clouded, boozy affair with a woman less than half her age.

Remember: It's a fact that somebody told me all this, in the same way that "it's a fact" that "somebody told" Harry Reid that Mitt Romney had not paid taxes in 10 years.

Harry Reid recently made a statement that is "true," too. That's what Pelosi said.

"Harry Reid made a statement that is true. Somebody told him. It is a fact," Pelosi told The Huffington Post in a Sunday interview. "Whether he did or not can easily be disposed of: Mitt Romney can release his tax returns and show whether he paid taxes."

Reid has not identified his source (or sources). The Romney campaign insists that Reid's allegations are false. "I don't think the burden should be on me," Reid said. "The burden should be on him. He's the one I've alleged has not paid any taxes." In other words, Reid and his Democrat cohorts feel that it's okay to just lob wild accusations out there without any kind of proof, and leave the victim of their slander and libel to dangle in the wind.  

Sen. Harry Reid makes a point
As The Washington Post points out, "Reid claims that Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years. Moreover, he claims to base this on information from a Bain investor, without explaining how someone not intimately familiar with Romney’s tax situation would know details of his taxes." More at Washington Post...

Mind blowing, right?

Pelosi, Reid and the Democrats treat "facts" and assassinate the character of an opponent. While it could indeed be a "fact" that "somebody" told Harry Reid that Romney is a 10-year tax dodger, it has not been established as fact that what that unnamed "somebody" said is actually true. It's an artful twisting of words and of distorting reality, straight out of Wonderland.

So I'm sticking to my story about being told by somebody that Nancy Pelosi is involved in a steamy lesbian affair. It's a fact, after all, that somebody told me. Whether Pelosi is or not can easily be disposed of: She can show us her American Express bills and show whether she was at the ladies' club and tea room. Or not.

Reid, demanding Romney's tax forms be released, continues to stonewall on demands for him to release his own tax returns

By the way, we're still waitng for Harry Reid to prove that he is not, in fact, a pedophile and child molester. After all, somebody told me that he is.