Yep, someone at the DOD Network Information Center (IP 18.104.22.168) at 7:36 a.m. today, and someone else at the Department of Defense Network (22.214.171.124) at 5:57 a.m. visite Chicago News Bench.
Both visitors found that post via Moonbattery, where they linked to me. The first DOD employee, at 5:57 a.m. was using Internet Explorer 8.0 in Windows XP. The second one, at 7:36 a.m., was using Internet Explorer 7.0 on Windows XP.
This raises questions:
- Why are DOD employees using the outdated Windows XP?
- Although Moonbattery is a fine blog, why are DOD employees surfing the web on company time?
- If these employees were on break, and not on company time, were they using the company's laptops? Or using DOD computers?
- If they used personal laptops, why are they allowed to use the DOD's connection to surf the Internet if it is not work related?
- Suppose their web surfing was work related: Why is the DOD busy surfing conservative blog sites?
- If the DOD is monitoring conservative bloggers (they are, of course), is it a neutral kind of observation or something nefarious?
- Will these employees buy an Arrest Eric Holder t-shirt, or the new Arrest Eric Holder coffee mug?