Connect

Will I Go Homeless - Again?!? (Updated)


From my other blog, Homeless Patriot: I'm in a desperate race against time to find another room. You see, I've been lucky to have had a room for the past few weeks here in Madison. After sleeping in a shelter and on the streets, I was able to get a space in a fraternity house just off of the U.W. campus.

Frat houses take boarders in the summer. Summer leases begin just after school lets out in the spring, of course, but I did not arrive until mid-July.... I'll keep looking, but time is very short now. It's just past noon on Wednesday, August17. If I don't have a place by noon this coming Saturday.... Full post at Homeless Patriot...  Update: Yes, I am again homeless. The one-month lease that I had expired at Noon on Saturday, August 20. Here's what I did that night...