Connect

I Will Pay You $200 To Sell Me

Time is running out! I'll pay you $200 to sell a $600 sponsorship of my blog, Chicago News Bench, for my appearance as an official blogger of Right Nation 2010. This sponsorship must be sold no later than 6:00 p.m. on 6:00 p.m. on Sept. 16, 2010 (CDT). Only one sponsorship is offered. A sponsor would get two things for this: One full year of a banner ad on my blog, PLUS I will wear their corporate logo on a jacket and/or hat at Right Nation 2010 event on September 18, 2010. For details and a Media Kit, including helpful sales info, send an email to me at the address shown here (be sure to write "RN2010 Sponsor" in the subject line). Right Nation 2010 promises to be one of the - if not THE - biggest gathering of conservatives in the country. Andrew Breitbart will be there, Glenn Beck will give the keynote speech that evening, and many other great participants are lined up. There will be major media coverage: Mainstream, alternative, bloggers and ordinary folks with cameras. The event takes place on Saturday, September 18, 2010 at the Sears Centre Arena, 5333 Prairie Stone Parkway,Hoffman Estates, IL. To attend this incredible event, register today!!! Note: This sponsorship is a promotion by and for Chicago News Bench only. Neither Right Nation 2010 nor any of its other participants are involved with this promotion or offer.