As a college student, Barack Obama expressed Marxist views, including the need for a new socialist U.S. government, according to a student who says he shared the future president’s opinion at the time. Full post at newsmax.com...
We right-wingers warned you two years ago that Obama is a Marxist. Many of you who doubted us then are apologetic believers today. Read this passage, written just days before the 2008 Election, which seems eerily accurate today:
It truly is amazing how gullible the Obama campaign thinks Americans are by constantly calling truth that shines the light on a Marxist Obama “distractions”. This is everything! The economy, the wars, abortion…none of that matters if we lose our freedom. What an Obama presidency will change those words to is: The economy becomes redistribution of wealth, wars become Martial Law here in America with boots on our streets and terrorists able to destroy us and abortion becomes Eugenics where only the best get to live. Liberals love to compare President Bush to Hitler. They’ve got the wrong man. Full post at freedomswings.wordpress.com...
Three days later, Donald Douglas posted this at americanpower.blogspot.com: Understanding Barack Obama's pedagogy - not to mention his long-line of radical community activism and ties to untold left-wing personages and appendages - helps to demonstrate how Obama is not just an advocate of greater regulation or emergency relief, but of a full-blown ideological shift of power to the ideal socialist state. Full post at americanpowerblog.blogspot.com...
- Barack Obama's Critical Race Theory
- Obama Espoused Radical Views in College
- Constitution Professor Obama Doesn't Know the Constitution?
- Obama's chance to be next FDR or Reagan fading fast
- Socialism, Marxism, Communism & Obama
- College Acquaintance: Young Obama Was 'Pure Marxist Socialist'
- American Thinker Blog: Obama's Alliance with Marxists
- Van Jones—Just one of Many Obama-Marxists
- Obama Believes He Has the Secret Blueprint to the Universe