Connect

Joy Someone (I Love These Commercials)

No, this is not a paid commercial. I just happen to love this latest for the Illinois Lottery. The spots were written by EnergyBBDO, and directed by Aaron Ruell. The music was laid down by Spank! Music and Sound Design. I spoke with folks at both of those Chicago companies, and they confirmed my fear that there is only one television spot, and only one radio spot, each with different lyrics. I wish there were more: Maybe next Christmas? The tv spot is below. Listen to the radio version at adland.tv. Note to John Kass: Lighten up. As a Christian myself, I find nothing offensive or disrespectful about these commercials. They make me smile, and I doubt that Jesus would object to that. Merry Christmas, John. Private message: Thanks again, Pam. Illinois Lottery - Joy someone - (2009) :30 (USA) Leave a Comment * Conservative T-Shirts * Follow CNB on Twitter * RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.