Connect

Twitter Down, Some Users Cannot Connect

Update, 9:00 pm CDT: It's back up (for now). I could not connect to Twitter (as of 11:25 a.m. (CDT; 18 October). No problems with any other sites, so I went to Twitter Status (http://status.twitter.com/) and found this omnimous message: "Responding to network connectivity problems 56 minutes ago - We are currently investigating a problem whereby some Twitter clients in widely scattered network locations are unable to connect to twitter.com." This occurs so frequently that I've added Twitter Status to my long list of links. A blog called "surroundings me" notes the spotty nature of the current problem: Unless the 400 or more people I follow on Twitter have all gone mute at the same time, I suspect that something’s wrong with Twitter, since I haven’t seen a new message for the last hour or so. A quick scan of Facebook–and Twitter’s own search engine–indicates that other people are seeing the same thing: We’re tweeting, it appears, but into a void. How meta! RELATED: Cyber attack? Glenn Beck exposes Obama's Internet takeover Conservative Caps, Shirt and more! Leave a Comment - Chicago News Bench RSS Feed Visit us on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.