Connect

My Feedburner Subscribers Increased by 63% Overnight!

On Sept. 15, I had 184 subscribers on my RSS feed. On October 13 (two days ago), I had 225 subscribers. That's 39 new subscribers over the course of four weeks. Not bad, but today Feedburner tells me that I have 357 subscribers! That's 132 new subscribers overnight. How? Why? Dunno, but I'm not complaining, mind you, just happily bewildered. However, looking at my Feedburner analytics, I see that I have 142 subscribers through FriendFeed alone. A distant second is Google Feedfetcher. A brief note about FriendFeed is in order. It's an application that is used to enhance your Twitter experience. I joined it only a few weeks ago and, like Twitter, it can exponentially increase the number of hits you get on your web site. As FriendFeed describes itself, "Read and share however you want — from your email, your phone or even from Facebook. Publish your FriendFeed to your website or blog, or to services you already use, like Twitter." It's a great application, and I haven't even been using it very often. Once you're in however, your posts (tweets) replicate themselves (if they're good) as other users re-tweet them. Conservative Caps, Shirt and more! Leave a Comment - Chicago News Bench RSS Feed Visit us on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.