"A Cook County Circuit Court judge didn’t buy a politically-connected," reported Lake Effect News, August 26, 2009. "West Ridge developer’s argument that he wasn’t properly served in a breach of contract suit.
Judge Bill Taylor of the court’s law division upheld a default judgment against Mohammed Tariq Siddiqui on Tuesday. Taylor also quashed a motion that Siddiqui was not properly served notice of Bridgeview’s complaint that the developer had failed to pay four promissory notes totaling $2.7 million."
Prediction: The federal government is already investigating the Sunrise Equities/Salman Ibrahim scandal. Most likely, the feds will let the locals get their own dirty work out of the way, and then pursue Siddiqui in a federal case - with Ibrahim/Sunrise as part of the investigation.
However, watch for the Obama connection to be glossed over and suppressed.
- Tariq Siddiqui relationship map - Muckety.com
- Meet Obama's bundlers Crain's Chicago Business
- Chicago News Bench: UPDATED: Obama's Connections to Sunrise Equities
- Obama's “Muslim outreach” problems multiply? « RBO
- Sweet blog scoop: Obama funder moved after unions complain. - Lynn Sweet
- Sunrise Equities Story Might Now Include Murder
- The Jihad Invasion of the Western Heartland