Connect

What Would YOU Ask Tony Peraica?

On Friday, May 29 I will interview Cook County Commissioner Tony Peraica (R-16), and YOUR input is invited! I have a set of questions, but it occurred to me that many of you probably also have questions that you would ask him if you could. Well, you can... Send your question to me NOW in care of the Chicago News Bench Guestbook. Click here to send my your question, but do it tonight. If I don't have your question by 7:00 a.m. on Friday, May 29 I might not see it until after the interview. The exclusive interview will be videotaped, so watch for it next week. Check out Tony Peraica's website, Reform Cook County Leave a Comment Here... See our cool merchandise... Chicago News Bench RSS Feed Hey! ChiNewsBench is on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.