Connect

I'm Now a RedCounty.com Correspondent

I'm pleased to announce that I've been recruited by Red County as one of their Cook County, Illinois correspondents. Friend John Ruberry (Marathon Pundit) is another blogger on their Cook County beat; others covering Cook County include Michael Tams, Kathy Michael, Kristin McMurray and Katie Truesdell. I have not yet posted on Red County, and am eager to jump in. My posts on Red County will, of course, be linked to on Chicago News Bench. I must say that I am a bit humbled to be in the company of such fine citizen journalists. I hope I live up to their expectations. Red County's self-description says that it "strives to provide intelligent, well-informed insights into local political issues affecting the lives of readers in each market we serve. In striving to support the ideals of limited government and individual liberty, Red County will hold the mirror up to Republicans and Democrats alike." Leave a Comment on our Guestbook! CommieBama Hats and More Chicago News Bench RSS Feed Follow ChiNewsBench on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.