Connect

Encouraging Words from Illinois 5th Congressional District

I just received an email from a (now former?) Pulido supporter in response to the post "About Rosanna Pulido's Troubled Campaign," in which I noted the fatal flaws of her campaign in the special election for the Illinois 5th Congressional District. The e-mail: Thanks for the heads-up. I read your post as well. I agree with you. I hope you don’t mind but may be making a link to it on my site. It’s just so f---ing aggravating. I do partially blame the Republican Party here for not putting an effort into this race from day one, but Pulido and her campaign staff have their fare share. Anyway, thanks again. Thanks to the writer, whose name I have withheld for obvious reasons. Chicago News Bench RSS Feed Cool Stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.