Connect

UPDATED: Distrurbed, Utterly Pompous Wack Job

Commenter "RogersPark60626" tried to write intelligently about my open letter to 24th District Commander Sobczyk, but struck out on the first swing. Now, "RogersPark60626" has failed a second time. In chronological order: On Sat, 1/24/09, RogersPark60626 wrote: From: RogersPark60626 <rogerspark60626@gmail.com> Subject: (Another) Open Letter to Commander Sobczyk To: rogersparkbench Good god, I don't know when I've heard a more ignorant rant from a more seriously disturbed, utterly pompous [fornicating] wack job. ------------------------- On Sat, Jan 24, 2009, I wrote: In all seriousness, I would like to hear your honest reasons as to why you say that.I am not trying to argue with you; I really want your input here. The comment you made tells me nothing, but you obviously feel I am wrong. Tell me why, please.I would welcome an honest discussion with you - let's keep it civil. Kind regards, Tom ------------------------- On Sun, 1/25/09, RogersPark60626 wrote: From: RogersPark60626 <rogerspark60626@gmail.com> Subject: (Another) Open Letter to Commander Sobczyk To: rogersparkbench Your inability to even recognize the true nature of your utterly ridiculous rant further demonstrates what can only be described as a delusional state of mind. I could spend the time trying to explain it to you in detail but you would never understand it. I am simply once again flat out amazed by how you see the world and your place in it. ------------------------- On Sun, 1/25/09, I wrote: Thanks for writing back, but once again you do not offer any substance. If you'd like to substantiate your own comments, you've got one more chance. Kind regards, Tom Mannis Subscribe to Chicago News Bench

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.