Connect

Letter From the Land of Stone

Yes, I do get correspondence. Like this nice note from this passionate reader in the Land of Stone: I just recently stumbled upon your Blog searching for Rogers Park related websites. Being a brand new citizen of West Rogers/Ridge Park, and a rabid conservative, I read the Bench and Broken Heart everyday, even though it doesn't pertain exactly to where I live (but close to home). The the sick and disgusting things that you report on that the communistic/fascist Liberals do makes me very angry. However, the fact that there are advocates in Rogers Park such as you, who exposes the jack asses for what they really are, brings me great comfort and tranquility! The "Man Down" video that you took, is the truth, but many people don't have the balls to bring us that truth! Especially those of us who are the average citizen without lawyers and money! Thanks for the kind words, sir.