|Cedomir Zuric's mugshot|
"A tip led Cook County deputies to a North Side man who owes more than half-a-million dollars in overdue child support," reported Lincoln Square Patch on March 26. "The sheriff's department warrant unit arrested Cedomir Zuric, 52, on Friday after learning he was staying at a residence in the 4300 block of North Clarendon Avenue. Zuric owes $555,876 in past due child support payments for three children. A warrant was issued for his arrest in 2008. Zuric's last known address was in the 5700 block of North Lincoln Avenue. Zuric posted a $23,462.24 cash bond and was released from jail." Zuric was due in court on April 3.
|Joe Moore, Alderhog|
Earlier Post, July 30, 2008 - 49th Ward Alderman Joe Moore took big money from dead-beat dad Cedomir Zuric. We therefore DEMAND Moore Return Campaign Contributions from Dead-Beat Dad
We the citizens of Rogers Park DEMAND that Alderman Joe Moore IMMEDIATELY turn over ALL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS from dead-beat dad Cedomir Zuric (a.k.a. Chad Zuric) to the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services toward partial retirement of Zuric's $400,000 child support arrears. (Search for "Zuric Cedomir" at Cook County Recorder of Deeds website.)
Moore abused his office by accepting $14,500 from a dead-beat dad posing as a real estate developer in exchange for Moore's support for a lucrative zoning change and the demolition of the former Adelphi Theater, all the while knowing full well the beneficiary owed $400,000 in child support payments.
- Pay-to-Play in the 49th Ward Leaves a Gaping Hole in the Ground Morse Hell Hole
- A Big Hole Mess NBC5 Chicago
- "Squeaky Clean" Ald. Joe Moore Investigated for Ethics Violation NBC5 Chicago
- Developer Pulls Plug on New Building at Former Adelphi Theater Site DNA Info Chicago
- Archive for the 'Cedomir Chad Zuric' Rogers Park Chicago
- Chad Zuric, a Moore crony, may have fled the country) rp1000.blogspot
- Ald Moore took Bribe from Chad Zuric to Expidite Demolition of Adelphi Theater rp1000blogspot