Connect

RPGG: Failure to Communicate

Dear RPGG: Allow me to set the record straight. I just ran into one of your founders at Morseland, and she asked me if I am upset with the Rogers Park Garden Group. She said her co-founder said that I am upset with RPGG. She asked if I would continue to support RPGG on The Bench. Uhm, no, I'm not, except that you have seemingly poor internal communications. Please talk to each other, and if you're going to share emails then at least share all of them. Phone each other now and then. I pointed out to Ms. Co-Founder that if she would actually read my blog she would have seen a very recent posting in which clearly stated that I support RPGG, and defended them against a local hate blogger who relentlessy attacks RPGG. Keep planting plants and stuff. Oh, by the way - could you please add "The Bench" under your "RPGG THANKS" on your homepage? You've promised me that you would. I mean, for all the free publicity and stuff, and my generous offer of the free use of my photographs. Thanks, Tom