Connect

Response to Obama's Lack of Accomplishments

Thanks to friend Levois, blogger and philosopher, who responded to my recent post, "Obama Ain't Done Shit." Levois wrote:

It is true. I don't know why he rose so soon except that he has the gift of charisma. It'll be unfortunate if he actually wins either the nomination or the presidency because he might just be exposed as someone who's in over his head. His sweet tongue won't do him much good.

I've been to one of his rallies in Georgia and he was vague but at that point in time he could afford to be. Now things are getting a little too serious and he might need to have some solutions. Unfortunately in this economy I don't know if his answer is the right answer.

Oh, and his machine connections - I totally agree. Almost reminds me of Thomas Pendergast from Missouri; he gave Harry Truman his start. There's also William McKinley. I understand a political machine moved him through to the White House. What's unfortunate is that Obama won't be exposed for what he really is, a machine Democrat.


Visit Levois' blogs: It's My Mind, My Mind's Eye, The Movie Cabinet and Unconventional Wisdom