Connect

Virtual Walking Tours on Google

Google Street view lets you take a virtual street view of your neighborhood.
Now you can get a street-level view of the latest shooting scenes in Rogers Park without leaving the comfort of your warm desk chair.
Friend Levois writes, "I've been seeing this on a few Chicago blogs in the past week or so. I've been playing around with it and as a matter of fact I'm playing with it now. It's a great little toy. You can get a feel for a city you've never actually been so I'm liking it. If nothing else, you can have a look at a neighborhood in maybe any city that you're not very familiar with. Who knows you might find out that one area isn't as bad as the conception you've had in your head. FULL POST at It's My Mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.