Hey Joe, Why Don't You Ever Write To Me?

Alderman Moore's office needs some administrative help. I've sent them emails and made phone calls asking to be put on his mailing list. Hasn't happened. Today I saw a video, in which Moore couldn't even look the interviewer in the eye. Schmuck.
As a taxpayer and resident of the 49th Ward, I can't help wondering why Moore keeps me off his email list. I mean, other bloggers are as hard on him as RPB is, and have been for years longer than RPB has even existed. So why snub RPB? Why is he so damned incommunicative? Because he can be. That's what power and arrogance does to a man who is fundamentally small and insecure. Or maybe it's just the incompetence of his office staff.
Prove me wrong Joe. Show me - us - that you're not as petty as I - we - think you are. Put me on your mailing list. Prove to everyone that you're a better man than I am, you jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.