Connect

Already?

brrrrg…..brrrrg…..
Hello? Hello. I’m calling from PCR Political Polling. May I speak to the youngest male or female registered voter in the household? That would be me. Who are you calling on behalf of? I’m not going to tell you that. Well, then, I’m not going to talk to you. Goodbye.
Hey, PCR Political Polling, next time could you use your special ring tone? That way, I’ll know not to bother picking up the phone… Addendum: Half an hour after the first attempt, PCR Political Polling called back. This time, I took the call. Shannon told me before we began she’d need to confirm that I was a registered voter in Cook Co. at my address. Yep. She told me she was calling about an initiative in Cook County. I was all ears. First question: Are you a registered voter in Cook Co.? Uh, yes. Then Shannon hesitated over her script and finally told me “this is the only question I have for you”. Friends, use email. My phone’s off the hook for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.