Blowing Off Bloggers

Many thanks to blogofriend John Ruberry, a.k.a. the nationally read "Marathon Pundit," who wrote a pithy comment to my post, "Dear Mr. Moore" yesterday. John is a neighbor, actually; he lives in beautiful Morton Grove, Illinois. Hey Joe, I don't know if you're gonna read this, and I'm sure you hate me too, but blowing off bloggers is not smart. For starters, MSM reporters find news ideas, or research blogs that specialize on key stories for their own work, as it has happened on Marathon Pundit. We have feelings too, and I've eased off--a bit--on a couple of people because they showed some class in contacting me and I realized they weren't total ogres. Or perhaps they fooled me. On my end, I realized that there is much to benefit a blogger by keeping cordial--if chilly relations with a politician or MSM reporter. And it can benefit you. Think it over. Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons, I'm not at liberty to get into specifics--at this time--on who, what, etc. And don't laugh us off if a few hundred people visit certain blogs each day. Go to Google, Type in "Joe Moore, Wal-Mart." A post of mine about you comes up [near the] top. Welcome to the 21st Century.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliments.

    Well, I was on top yesterday. Paul Blank of Wake Up Wal-Mart must've pulled a string to demote me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.