Connect

Jim Ginderske as The Fonz?

Be careful what you wish for... Standing at Lunt and Sheridan this afternoon and swaggering northbound was one Jim Ginderske, currently a member of the Moore gang. My first thought was, wow, there's a production of West Side Story somewhere nearby and here's one of the Jets gang members. But then I recognized him. It was Jim! Wearing shitkicker boots and a waist length leather jacket, fists balled up, ready to rumble.

"Hi Jim," I said. I guess I didn't really expect an answer. He did not disappoint me.

He gave me that cold, icy-blue eyed stare. Kinda like a husky dog, you know? He swaggered past me, not a word, paused at the Red Eye dispenser in front of Sonny's, then suddenly walked very quickly, continuing northbound. Weird. Really weird. Note to Jim: You worked very hard and spent a lot of people's time and money to become a public figure, pal. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.