Connect

French Dudes Ate Spiders

But what's the big deal? They're French dudes, and those guys eat snails. I don't see the stretch from snails or horse meat to spiders, and they let dogs into their restaurants! Mon Dieu, they are barbarians. Well, that may be an overstatement. To be honest, I grew up eating freshwater turtle soup or stew in Wisconsin. Ah, this story makes me homesick. Plus, I'm getting ready to consume fistfuls of 17-year cicada this summer! And now that I'm a fully grown conservative, of course, I regularly consume human flesh.

The story is below, along with a very important French-themed video that might help save a human life.

Two French hikers who got lost in thick jungle in French Guiana survived for seven weeks by consuming turtle meat, big hairy spiders and river water. The men were rescued on Thursday, exhausted and dehydrated. Loic Pillois and Guilhem Nayral disappeared on 14 February, having set off from the Grand Kanori rapids bound for the village of Saul. Guilhem's brother Gilles said "they ate palm seeds, insects, mygales (big spiders) and two turtles" to survive. FULL STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.