Connect

Captain's Crunchy Comments

Couch Captain has left a new comment on your post "Anne Coulter Apology Demanded by Former ACU Assist...": Typical of the right, they blame the left again, "in fairness" says the voice of reason. There was a decided conservative smell to the aldermans race I knew it, the radar is up and working.Why does Ann still matter to anyone with a thought? Why not save your conservative love for say Michael Savage? My response to Couch Captain's comments: What in God's name are you talking about? That stuff you're smoking caused you to mistake my demand for an apology from Ann Coulter with some hallucinated blaming of somebody for something. (Huh?) I'm not sure what connection you think there is between the 49th Ward aldermanic race and Ann Coulter. I've never said I love Michael Savage; rather, I think he's a boob. Cappy, sober up, re-read my post and then don't get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.