Connect

Ann Coulter Apology Demanded by Former ACU Assistant Media Director

(Updated) I was the Assistant Media Director of the American Conservative Union (ACU) in 1980. It was a brief stint because the morons at the ACU lost a $900,000 lawsuit and let the entire media staff go. But it's on my resume. As such, I call on my fellow conservatives and my liberal friends alike to boycott Ann Coulter for her hateful remarks. Watch the video and decide for yourself. Man, I am pissed off about this. As a conservative (yes, I'm "compassionate" and open minded, which is why I worked for progressive Democrat Jim Ginderske against faux-progressive Stalinist Joe Moore), Ann Coulter's recent behavior is very disturbing to me. I am disappointed and disgusted. I'm not exactly an Ann Coulter "fan," but I have enjoyed some of her outrageous writing in the past. But outrageous is one thing. Bigoted and undeniably hateful is another. Ann Coulter should publicly apologize to John Edwards, and also to her non-bigoted conservative fans. Then she should slink back into a quiet private law practice somewhere. Sincerely, Tom Mannis Assistant Media Director American Conservative Union Washington D.C. (1980) writing from Chicago, March 3, 2007 More about this...

2 comments:

  1. Ann Coulter's comments were tawdry to say the least, and sadly she got what she wanted, attention.

    However, in fairness, the comments of the hard left are equally reprehensible.

    Whatever happened to civility?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coulter's remark deserves the worst epithet one can apply to a would-be comic.

    It wasn't even funny...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.