Connect

SORRY, LIBERALS, THE TRUMP RAPE STORY IS BULLCRAP...

July 28, 2015 - Trump’s ex-wife Ivana dismissed accusations that The Donald raped her. There is no "there" there.

Ivana Trump
Image via Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
"During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me. [O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense." More at The Inquisitor.

In the case of Herman Cain, there was actually a "there" there. Cain was accused of extramarital affairs in 2011. But the recent accusations against Trump were that, in essence, he had sex with his own wife. The Left tried to make her look like a victim of rape, but she quickly came forward to clarify that this was not true.