Connect

Not Even If You Paid Me, You RINO Scumbag

Ah, no, I think not.
June 4, 2013 - I was a bit surprised to receive this request from Pat Brady to connect with me on LinkedIn today. 

Yes, that Pat Brady, the RINO-for-life who resigned as head of the Illinois Republican Party on May 7, 2013. Brady said he quit so he could spend more time with his wife, who has been battling cancer.

Okay, look, even a punk like Pat Brady deserves some sympathy for something like that, and I have sincere sympathy for his family. Cancer took my own mother and father. But this is not about Mrs. Brady or cancer. It's about Pat Brady, the clueless captain who piloted the rudderless IL GOP up a creek to the Land of Uselessness. Some say Brady quit due to pressure from conservatives (true conservatives, that is) to step aside because of his support for gay marriage legislation in Springfield. But Brady has been criticized by Illinois conservatives for years, long before the recent flap over the gay marriage bill. I have been critical of Pat Brady on this blog.

So, no, I won't be accepting Pat Brady's request to connect with me on LinkedIn. By the way, I hate LinkedIn. I get a lot of connect requests from people I've never heard of, only to never hear from them again after I accept their request. It's like, why do you want to connect with me? Perhaps Pat Brady thinks I need his consulting services. I don't. Maybe he thinks I can help him get new business. I can't, but I wouldn't even if I could.

Also See:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.