|Taliban fighter clings to his guns and religion.|
Original photo: Reuters Wording: Unknown
That's a darkly funny reference to Obama's insult to Americans who believe in God and/or own firearms as the Constitution says they can. (I don't know who added the words.) The irony in all of this, of course, is Obama's firm support for the Islamo-fascist Muslim Brotherhood, which recently came to power in Egypt with help from the Obama Administration.
Obama made his insulting comment while running for the presidency in April, 2008. He was referring mainly to unemployed blue collar voters when he said, "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." If that describes any group, it best describes militant Muslims. You know, such as the Taliban, al-Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and so many other groups.
|Image by T. Mannis,|
Chicago News Bench
Neither Clinton or Obama considered the opinion of the Egyptians who would fall under the oppressive rule of President Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood. They should have consulted with Egyptian democracy activist Michael Meunier, who says Obama "needs to stop supporting the Muslim Brotherhood flat out."
|Image found at 22moon.com|
"In the absence of law and order," Meunier said, "every religious fanatic is taking the law into their own hand," he said. He might just as well have said that they are clinging to their guns and religion. (More about Meunier, with a video, at DailyCaller.com.)
- US Sends Muslim Brotherhood’s Morsi 20 F-16 Warplanes Israel Nation News
- The New World Order, Obama and The Muslim Brotherhood Guardian Express
- Inside the Muslim Brotherhood Torture Chambers Frontpage Magazine
- Egyptian Cleric Threatens Christian Copts with Genocide Middle East Forum
- Congressman blasts Obama's decision to 'arm' extremists World Net Daily
- Egyptian Liberals Say Western Media is Failing Them Cynthia Farahat
- Former Navy Seal: America Arms Its Enemies Against Its Allies Human Events