Connect

You Like Me, You Really Like Me

Well, some of you like me. Some of you hate me. That's okay, this nice email from a reader overpowers a thousand of the negative emails I get, 99% of which are from idiots (sorry, no other way to put it). The reader wrote: "Just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with what you’ve done with your site. I’m guessing you get about two hours of sleep a night and some surgeon will make a fortune someday on the study he publishes on your carpal tunnel. Prodigious is a lame adjective. I know from experience that it’s tough being a moderate in [Chicago]. I can only imagine the weight of the burden a conservative would carry. Your commitment and honesty are admirable." I've already thanked the reader for those kind remarks. I forgot to write, however, that I actually get about five hours of sleep at night and have never had any symptoms of carpal tunnel in my four decades of typing and computer use. I do, however, get a numb posterior from sitting on a crappy chair. I gotta get new chair.