Connect

Bill Ayers Admits He Wrote "Dreams From My Father"

Anne Leary
Friend Anne Leary (Backyard Conservative) is often in the right place at the right time,
and the morning of Monday, October 5 was one of those times in one of those places. 

"There I was, sitting in Reagan National Monday morning, sipping a Starbucks by the United counter before going through security. I had a little time, so I was browsing through the news. Some military guys had borrowed a chair from my table. I looked up from time to time to enjoy the sun streaming through. That's when I saw Bill Ayers, an instant blight. Scruffy, thinning beard, dippy earring, and the wire rims, heading to order. I gathered my things, got my camera ready, and snapped a shot right when he got his coffee. I asked--what are you doing in D.C. Mr. Ayers?"

There are a few bombshells, too:
"Then, unprompted he said - I wrote Dreams From My Father. I said, oh, so you admit it. He said - Michelle asked me to." Anne put her keen wit into her report, with some appropriate sarcasm and dashes of historical perspective. It makes for a fasinating read.

FULL POST at Backyard Conservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.