Connect

Can't Support The Brotha

Obama is losing support. Rapidly, if I'm reading this correctly. From street talk to aggregated news views, I am getting the impression that Obama ain't cuttin' it like he was a month ago. One of my favorite Obama meters is Skeptical Brotha, a guy who I often disagree with but damn the man can put a thoughtful post togetha. He doesn't like Obama or Hillary. An excerpt from his post, "I Decline": I want to support this brotha so badly, but I have gone as far as I can. I can’t do it anymore and feel good about it. I’ve decided to vote uncommitted in the North Carolina Democratic primary in protest. Moreover, as of today, I formally withdraw my support of Barack Obama for the Democratic Nomination for President, my bitter opposition to Senator Clinton notwithstanding, and will leave the Democratic Party to become an Independent. FULL POST...