Connect

Asshole Mayor Daley Uses Asshole Tactics for Children's Museum Assholes

Chicago Mayor Richard "Asshole" Daley hopes you're stupid. In the fight to bring the Chldren's Museum to Grant Park, which would violate laws preventing just such at thing, Daley pulls out two tired old tricks that Democrats just love:

"It's for the Children" and "You're a racist if you disagree with me." Don't believe me, read it in today's Sun-Times:

Playing the race card once again, Mayor Daley said today he’s not afraid of a protracted court fight over his plan to build a $100 million Children’s Museum in Grant Park because he’s firmly convinced he would win it.

Imagine that - a Democrat playing the race card! The Sun-Times continues:

“A 5-year-old child is worth fighting for. . . . I believe that as a parent. I believe that as a grandparent. I believe that as a mayor. . . . It’s very important to have a great children’s museum next to Millennium Park. I’m very passionate about it,” Daley said.

That's right. Mayor Asshole says that if you don't agree with the Children's Museum's attempted land grab, you hate children. What an asshole.