Connect

WILL 7-11 ENDANGER CHILDREN IN ROGERS PARK?

Find out at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 23. The owner of the 7-11 franchise at Pratt and Glenwood in Chicago's Rogers Park will have the opportunity to defend his request for a license to sell beer and wine at his store. Neighbors will have the opportunity to voice their opposition. Will Alderman Moore be there? Dunno. I will be, and hope you will be too.

7:00 PM, Tuesday
The Lake Shore School
6759 N. Greenview (at W. Pratt)


Footnote: The flyer on the left is mine. I made - and taped up - over 100 of these on Sunday. I put up about 40 on Saturday, and to my amusement the 7-11 guys ripped them all down! My blitz on Sunday, however, overwhelmed them and as of this evening most were still up. The orange one of the right is Alderman Moore's flyer, also advertising the community meeting. (Say, is that legal?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.