Connect

City Workers Slacking Off - On Video!

A brilliant video spy operation by Craig Gernhardt over at Broken Heart. First video installment in a series, the City of Chicago workers had no idea for days that they were being recorded for a total of 30 hours as they sat around doing nothing to earn their paycheck. That paycheck, of course, comes from the taxes you pay out of the paychecks you get for working hard all day. "And they said the 'Paid to do Nothing' program ended," Gernhardt wrote. "Well taxpayers, they're dead wrong. It was alive and well at Chase and Sheridan last week. Where's the Chicago Sun-Times when you need them?After seeing these guys set-up shop on Friday, September 7th, I knew something was going to be amiss. I knew this project was going to be a long one. So I decided to keep track of exactly how long it would take to fix a measly little pothole.I was right folks. This project took a very long time. And I thought I'd share it with you. Get over to Broken Heart and check out the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Keep it classy.